Buying a Dental Practice?
Sign up to get Your FREE New Dentist Toolkit.
Learn how to save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of work.
To Receive Your Free New Dentist Toolkit
Why Work With Us
A team with a winning strategy for dental practice owners
We provide comprehensive financial services exclusively to dental practice owners.
Imagine a football team without a head coach – or, alternately, a football team led by a soccer coach. Hardly the strategy for success. Yet most dental practices operate without a financial head coach or one who doesn’t specialize in dental finance. Rather than hiring disparate “players” to perform specific financial tasks and functions for your business, engage a full team – led by a savvy, results-oriented head coach. Practice Financial Group will develop and execute a unified master strategy for your dental practice, and handle the financial minutia, allowing you to concentrate solely on what only you can do. Score touchdowns (produce dentistry)!
Our Game Plan: Our game plan is simple: help you keep more of the money you earn, grow
the money you keep, and simplify your life in the process.
*In 2018 our average client collected $1,432,560 of revenue. With those collections we helped them accomplish the following:
Average net worth increase:
Average debt paid:
Practice Financial Group clients on average have a 50% profit margin compared to 40% industry average.
Practice Financial Group Clients
Your profit margin is the % of collections you keep after paying off your overhead expenses. Our clients keep 10% more of their collection than the average dentist.
Welcome! to a better way of running your practice
We bring all the elements of your financial life together to formulate a customized, comprehensive financial plan for you. We work closely with you throughout your career to refine, revise, and optimize your plan to reach your financial goals.Learn More
Tax Planning &
Keeping you compliant with tax laws and filing requirements, so you don’t have to worry. By working exclusively with dentists and doctors we know every tax strategy and deduction that applies to you, and we will make sure you take them.Learn More
Our main purpose is to get you out of the trenches and run your practice like a true CEO. Our customized, industry-specific accounting and financial reporting tools will give you all of the information needed to make the right decisions.Learn More
Our seamless and efficient payroll process pays your employees accurately and on time. More than this, our payroll service takes care of you and your family’s pay -which is a very important piece for your overall financial picture.Learn More
Investment decisions are too often made in isolation. They should not be. The best investment decisions are made in the context with the rest of your financial picture, including the decisions to reinvest back in your practice or to pay…Learn More
Meet the Team
Nate Williams | CPA, CFP®
Founder & CEO
- Advice to former self: enjoy the journey, now
- If time and money weren’t a factor: wouldn’t change much ☺
- Food: Tillamook chocolate peanut butter ice cream
Ryan Millar | MBA
- Vacation: 3-month US road trip with my family
- Movie: Sports inspirationals–Rudy, Hoosiers, The Sandlot…love them all!
- When you have nothing else to do: Read business books
Chad Rogers | CPA
Director of Tax & Accounting
- Secret Hobby: Mountain biking! Any weather, any time.
- Food: Mother-in-law’s lasagna, it’s the benchmark.
- In my spare time: Volunteer trail maintenance for the Forest Service.
Ryan Fiegi | CPA, CFP®
- Favorite outdoor thing to do: Camping with my wife and 3 kids
- If time and money weren’t a factor: Golf every day in paradise
- Favorite Sport: I love football Sundays with our family (Go Vikings)
- Advice to former self: Stay the course – good things will happen!
Kate Kostenko | CPA, CFP®
- Vacation Wish: Cross country road trip in a motorhome with my husband and three kids
- Favorite Food: Pizza and fresh green salad from my garden
- Favorite outdoor thing to do: Exploring national parks
- Favorite indoor thing to do: Invite family over for tea
Maribel Flores | CPA
- Advice to former self: “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.”
- Favorite Food: Pancakes
- Exercise: Running and Yoga
- Sport: Soccer
Spencer Kenley | MAcc
- Favorite thing to do: Spend time with my amazing wife and daughter!
- Favorite sport to watch: BYU football and Argentina soccer
- Hobby: Downhill skiing
- Movie: Better Off Dead
Kyler Johnson | CPA
- Favorite outdoor pasttime: Hiking with my wife and kids
- Favorite Food: Barbeque
- Favorite Sport to watch: College Football
- Vacation wish: Mediterranean Cruise
Josh Conner | CPA
Tax & Accounting | Partnerships & Splits
- Hobby: Downhill Skiing
- Vacation: Golfing road trip with my brother
- Movie: Dr. No
- Food: Fried Chicken
Sara McGrew | EA
Tax & Accounting | Property Tax
Tax Notices | Worker’s Comp Audits
- If time and money weren’t a factor: Open a restaurant on a ranch
- Movie: Three to Tango
- Exercise: Chasing my grandkids
- Food: Anything with garden fresh tomato
Wes Penkert | CPA
Tax & Accounting | New Client Setup
- Vacation Wish: Greece
- Favorite Movie: The Empire Strikes Back
- Favorite sport to play or watch: Volleyball
- Favorite outdoor thing to do: Rafting
Accounting Specialist | Payroll Solutions
- Superpower: “Ahhh, but I already have one.”
- Sport: Summer Olympics
- Advice to former self: If you’re not going to do something about it, quit obsessing over it.
- When you have nothing else to do: Read business books
- Favorite outdoor thing to do: Tent camp by the lake in the summertime with my dog
- Favorite indoor thing to do: Cook challenging food recipes I haven’t tried
- Sport you’re really good at: Playing pool (billiards); used to co-captain a team
- Vacation Wish: The Bahamas or Aruba
- Favorite Movie: 8 Seconds
- If time or money weren’t a factor: I would help at my kids’ school.
- Most Proud Of: My military service and earning my degree in accounting
- Favorite Sport (to play or watch): High school and college football
- Most proud of: My two sons, Mitch and Jack.
- In my spare time: I like to volunteer helping kids involved in athletics.
- Favorite outdoor thing to do: Gardening and taking walks
- Vacation Wish: Quiet Florida beach resort with my girls after a week at Disney World!
- Favorite outdoor thing to do: Hiking
- Favorite Sport to Watch: Oregon Ducks Football & Basketball
- Movie: Funny kids movies at the theater with my girls
Investment and Insurance Specialist
- Car: 1933 Ford Roadster
- Vacation: Touring castles in the British Isles
- Movie: Smokey & the Bandit
- Sport: Drag racing