Hello everyone! If this is your first FIEGI Report, welcome. If you’ve been receiving the email notification of a new Report and haven’t been watching or reading, there’s no better time than now to start. If you’ve been spending 5 minutes every other week becoming more insightful about finances and investments, great job! Let’s keep it going:
Summary: There are 3 articles included in the link above. Feel free to read one, two, or all three. You’ll be better off for it.
- Investing Through Emotions
- Geopolitical Risk & Your Portfolio
- 7 Tips to Control Identity Theft
- The start of 2022 reminds us all how much uncertainty can fill the world. The perceived lack of control can lead to feelings of anxiety and stress. One of the best coping techniques is to focus on what we can control.
- Geopolitical risk is one of the risks that comes with investing. One of the best ways to manage it, is to make sure our investments are properly diversified.
- Read the list and take the steps.
I believe that man will not merely endure – he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.